SPROUT Green Architectural Metal Canopies by BlackCoffee Sign, Awning and Canopy Fabricators
Healthy grocer will be the first retailer to open at new Inland Empire development
PHOENIX – October 20, 2020 – Sprouts Farmers Market opened a new store in Eastvale at 13984 Limonite Avenue on Wednesday, October 28 at 7 a.m. The new store will expand local access to fresh and healthy groceries, and will be open daily from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The new Eastvale Sprouts will be the first retail tenant of The Merge development at the northeast corner of Archibald and Limonite Avenues. Parking will be easily accessible around the center.
In line with Sprouts’ focus on health, the grocer is closely following CDC and local health authority guidelines related to COVID-19, and regularly providing store team members with the latest safety guidance. In addition to regular food safety and cleaning procedures, Sprouts has invested additional labor hours into stores to allow for more frequent cleaning, paying close attention to high-touch areas such as service counters, restrooms, carts and checkout lanes. Stores are also implementing steps to promote social distancing and have installed plexiglass barriers at registers to add protection for team members and customers.
Architectural Metal Canopies enhance the overall look and functionality of a building.
Architectural canopies afford numerous benefits. Here are just five reasons to include them when designing commercial buildings for owners or exterior build-outs for key tenants:
- Every architect understands that a building’s “curb appeal” is crucial. Who wants to visit or work inside a bland or uncomfortable looking building? Architectural canopies impart a unique aesthetic and emotional appeal that other physical elements cannot supply.
- Architectural canopies make it easy for everyone to find the building’s entrance, not always an easy task in visually distracting urban or other congested settings. And canopies welcome people right through the door.
- A canopy protects the entrance and patrons or visitors from the weather, whether hot sun or rain and snow. Making your entrance more physically comfortable makes it more inviting. That says good things about your client, and every commercial business owner wants to feel proud of the physical environment they’ve helped create.
- You can incorporate your client’s name, logo or other thematic artwork right on the canopy to reinforce branding and build name recognition. Or you can help promote a key tenant in the same way. Drawing additional traffic to tenants reflects well on the building itself and often directly benefits other tenants as well.
- A canopy is an important architectural element. It can either reflect or contrast with the building’s overall design and style – blending in or standing out, but visually interesting in either case.
Architectural Metal Canopies can be wonderfully good-looking and effective, providing excellent marketing and comfort benefits.
- Retail Branding
- Shopping Centers
- Parking Garages
- Historical Renovation
- Residential (Carports, Basements etc)
About Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc.
Sprouts is the place where goodness grows. True to its farm-stand heritage, Sprouts offers a unique grocery experience featuring an open layout with fresh produce at the heart of the store. Sprouts inspires wellness naturally with a carefully curated assortment of better-for-you products paired with purpose-driven people. The healthy grocer continues to bring the latest in wholesome, innovative products made with lifestyle-friendly ingredients such as organic, plant-based and gluten-free. Headquartered in Phoenix, and one of the fastest growing retailers in the country, Sprouts employs more than 35,000 team members and operates more than 350 stores in 23 states nationwide. To learn more about Sprouts, and the good it brings communities, visit about.sprouts.com.